TAILored Pet Services LLC
Overnight Pet Sitting & Mid-Day Dog Walking
Tailored Pet Services is the premium Dog Walking and Overnight Pet Sitting company in Edmonds, Everett, Lake Stevens, Lynnwood, Mill Creek/Bothell and Mukilteo.
How do we offer “Premium” Service? We do this by taking care of your pet AND taking care of you.
Here are some examples of how we went the extra mile for a client:
- Y.P. needed a new place to live but couldn’t find a rental so we used our resources to put her in touch with a property management company and now she is in a new home.
- J.M. called at 1:00PM to see if we could arrive at her house at 3:00PM to wait for the company who was going to pump her septic tank so our dog walker rearranged her schedule to arrive on time
- L.P. called at 9:00AM to see if we could make an afternoon visit because she had a death in the family and we came by at 1:00PM to walk Dori.
- D.M. texted to say she would be late coming home from work so we made an additional evening visit to let her dogs out.
- J.M. emailed at 1:00PM to see if we could walk her dog Lilly between 3:00-4:00PM that afternoon and our dog walker cleared her schedule so she could accommodate her.
- H.S. called from the hospital because she needed to stay overnight with her Mom so we went to her house to feed her dogs and tuck them in for the night.
- D.T. was pregnant which made it difficult to arrange pet care; however, when her husband called at 10:00PM letting us know she was in labor, we were at the house by 8:00AM the next morning to take care of their dog Boston.
TAILored Pet Services LLC (TPS) was founded to deliver loving, attentive and compassionate care to furry babies. Caring for another person’s pet requires accountability and a deep level of trustworthiness plus a willingness to love and care for all animals. We strive to meet these values every day, regardless of what the Pacific Northwest weather tosses in the way. Though we love playing with pets on the floor and receiving “kisses”, we take our responsibilities very seriously. We treat your animals like our own pets because they become part of the TAILored Pet Services family. TPS was built on a continuous desire to meet your pet’s every need and exceed your expectations.
We personally understand that pets are important family members. They hold a special a place in our hearts and in some cases become our children. We also realize that finding the right individual to take care of their emotional and physical needs is an important decision.
We promise your pets will always receive one-on-one attention, be watched by a consistent person and loved like our own furry babies. You can leave your pets in the comfort of their own home knowing they will receive the same love and attention you provide.
Clients love and recommend TPS. If you’d like to be put directly in touch with some of them, contact us and we’d be happy to connect you!
Be the first to leave a review.